Saturday, March 1, 2014

Back to Blogging!

Hello... I think some of you might remember me, if you know about the old website of mine. It's been a long time since I've posted about my crazy and exciting experiences, but now I'm back and I feel much more excited about posting new ones :D When I was nine or maybe younger I loved literature that's why I got into blogging. Then, gadgets became a hit. I stopped. But now I'm back! YAY! Sweet Life , which is the name of my old blog, was about the lessons I've learned from when I was a just a kid and also about my great adventures with my family and friends. Now that was my "blurb" for my old blog. "A Dreamer's Journal" is also going to be like my other blog but I'm going to try recreating it in a teenage kind of way. My goal for this blog is that I'll be more active and maybe my stories could change one's life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? YAY! That would be awesome. I hope you enjoyed reading my posts.